Friday thoughts

Friday Thoughts...I got this idea from another blogging moma...

~Outside my window: The sun is shining, the storms have passed, the birds are chirping their good mornings...

~I am thinking: I have so much to do to get ready for our trip, but really I just want to relax with my family!

~I am thankful for: The blessings of a wonderful husband, and two healthy, beautiful children.

~From the kitchen: Been cooking with DH this week. I love to spend time in the kitchen with him. We always have fun and lots of laughs!

~I am wearing: Still in my sleep clothes...need to force myself to face the day!

~I am creating: A scrapbook for my grandpa, who should be a hero to us all.

~I am reading: "Eat, Pray, Love" and "The Boy Next Door" (and a couple others)

~I am hoping: That packing for vacation will be easy! And that all goes well with my niece's grand entrance to the world in a few days!!!

~I am hearing: My sweet girls playing together peacefully. The shower running. The fan whirring.

~Around the house: Need to dust and vacuum before we leave. And find someone to care for Houdini.

~One of my favorite things: The smell of fresh flowers growing outside.

~A few plans for the week: Going on vacation in 2 days! Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new sweet niece! Can't wait to see her big sisters' reactions!!

A picture thought I am sharing: Don't they just make you smile from the inside out??

Comments