Yep, I'm a little behind...and Saturday Thoughts!

It's been a while.  Life has been crazy, but I want to catch up.  I'm determined to really use this to chronicle our adventures.  So, buckle up...here I go again!!!

It's Father's Day eve.  I can't post what we made today because the recipients may see the post before their present.

Several years ago I did a "Friday Thoughts" post.  Let's do that again.  But, ya know, on a Saturday.  ;)

~Outside my window: The sun has faded, the very last light of day remains. 

~I am thinking: I need to finish up some details on the Father's Day preparations, get things ready for church, and watch a movie with my hubby.  

~I am thankful for: My amazing family & friends.

~From the kitchen: The girls are baking cookies for Daddy tonight.  All 3 of them.  I love hearing them work together...and I'm sure they're making a great mess!

~I am wearing: Um...capris and a t-shirt.  Mom-uniform.  

~I am creating: Father's Day gifts for my love, my dad, my brother & my FIL.

~I am reading: Rascal (with Sunshine), The Enormous Egg (with Belle), I Like Me (nightly, with Punky) and Free Air (for myself! by Sinclair)

~I am hoping: That my hubby finds a new job quickly!

~I am hearing: The a/c kicked on, the girls reading their recipe and the mixer whirring.

~Around the house: Need to fold laundry.  So much laundry!

~One of my favorite things: The smell of rain.

~A few plans for the week: Meeting "in the middle" to have Father's Day lunch with my dad, my brother & his family and my FIL.  Looking forward to that.  And then home for a busy week of VBS!





Comments