Friday Thoughts...

Friday Thoughts...I haven't done this in a while...not since August 1, 2008!

Wrote this early today, forgot to hit that pesky "publish" button! :)

~Outside my window: The sun is shining brightly and the sky is clear and blue.

~I am thinking: It's going to be a busy but fun day, and Dad is coming this evening!

~I am thankful for: My family and my home.

~From the kitchen: Need to spend more time in there. Need to make time to spend there.

~I am wearing: Pajamas. It's early.

~I am creating: New crafty projects for my kids that I've found on Pinterest.

~I am reading: Priceless, In a Sunburned Country, Five Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter, Labor of Love: A Midwife's Memoir

~I am hoping: That everyone wakes up happy, that I can carve out nap time for Punky, and that I can finish laundry.

~I am hearing: Morning silence.

~Around the house: Need to tidy up and get rid of some more clutter (always). And take the vacuum to the shop so I can use it again soon!

~One of my favorite things: The laughter of my children.

~A few plans for the weekend: Today is Fun Friday, then soccer tomorrow, Girl Scout leader training, 9/11 ceremony Sunday...busy weekend!

A picture thought I am sharing: Let the rain come down!!!

Comments