Daddio's 'Stache Bash!

Right after Punky & Belle celebrated 1/2 birthdays, it was time to throw a big bash for Daddio's WHOLE birthday!  We decided to use our Kids Bowl Free coupons and hit the bowling alley.  The girls had fun beating Daddio...maybe next time he should ask for bumpers!

Back at home, the girls and I made a cute pennant banner out of scrapbooking paper/tools.  Sunshine and I did some shopping at World Market and found great 'stache party goods.  Then, Daddio and I left the house for some groceries and came home to this fantastic party.  I made D's requested dinner (shrimp pasta, bruschetta, salad) and followed it with a carrot cake (store bought this time).  We had a fun night and the mustaches provided lots of laughs!

The girls did a great job, and I love that we do it up big for D's birthday.  He deserves a big celebration!  Prepare for picture overload! 

































Comments