This is the BEST day ever!!

That's what Punky says every time she takes a bath.  I have no idea where it came from but it makes me smile.  Funny part...she does NOT like bath time.  Silly girl!

Yesterday, I felt like yelling it from the rooftops, but our day was >this< short of being the best ever.  Silly daddy had to work, but the girls and I spent the day at the flight museum in a nearby 'burb.  It was home school day.  The girls had a fantastic time.  They took it all in, as we were in the first wave of people to arrive and the last to leave.  They attended all of the classes, spent time at all of the activity tables, observed the historic planes, took a ride out to watch the airplanes take off and land, and had the (almost) best day ever!

We can't wait to take Daddio back, and he can't wait to go!

Making/testing anemometers.

Making/testing anemometers.

Making/testing anemometers.


Spending some time at the coloring table.



Learning about electricity.



This was our ride out to the runway.












She said, "Will you take my picture?!"

"Newton's Balloons"

"Newton's Balloons"

"Newton's Balloons"


Paper airplanes

Paper airplanes.

Paper airplanes.



Completing the scavenger hunt.



Posing in front of a plane like Great Grammy used to fly.

Paper airplanes.



Comments

Dylan said…
Looks like fun, I really wish I could have been there... I want to go back with you all. I have been to that airport so many times for work it would have been really cool to see another part of the airport and with the fam no less.