Okay, so now onto my obsession. The cat. Well, technically, I think he's still a kitten at about 8 months. He is adorable and hilarious and fun and lovable and so much more...all rolled into one long and lean furball.
He is obsessed with T1 & T2. He follows them around the house like a puppy. They adore him, play with him, feed and water him, he is truly their cat.
The top things I love about Houdini:
* his white whiskers...against the black fur on his face...adorable!
* he flops onto his back at a moment's notice so I can scratch his belly. like a dog, without the stink. and he just lays there during his belly massage and eats up the attention. like a dog, without the stink.
* he has exactly 7 white hairs on his little black nose. and they're cute. his nose is so stinkin' cute!
* he has the cutest little kitty teeth. when he smiles for me (rather, when i lift his lip up) i can see all of them. and they're soooo tiny!
* his fur is S-O-F-T! and sleek. and healthy. and he is sooo pretty!
* he isn't afraid to wear his tuxedo around the house. and he's so handsome in it!!
* he's not afraid to chase his own tail. even if it means falling off of whatever perch he's chilling on.
* he loves to stalk the dog. and it provides us with hours of entertainment!
* he never tires of getting a good belly rub. and i listed this one twice. because cats aren't always into belly rubs and he is. and he is REALLY into them. so it deserves two spots.
* he talks a lot and i love to listen.
* he chatters when he sees the birds thru the window, and i think its cool he'll let us see his inner animal.
* he isn't needy, but lets us love him.
I'm obsessed with him. I will think of many more things that I love and then I will post about him again. Because he is my new baby (when he wants to be).