Tag, I'm it!!

A- Attached or Single: Attached and loving it!
B- Best Friend: My husband
C-Cake or Pie: cake...chocolate on chocolate
D- Day of Choice: Whatever day my hubby is here!
E- Essential Item: hair clip or band
F- Favorite Color: green ('cause I'm h-rny...NOT! 'Cause I'm earthy...hehe.)
G- Gummy bears or worms: BEARS!
H- Hometown: Texas (that's enough said. If you are from Texas, you will understand!)
I- Indulgence: Starbucks or Saxby's vanilla mocha
J- January or July: Hmmmm...I prefer snow over sweat, so I'll say January.
K-Kids: Thing1 & Thing2
L- Life is incomplete without: God. DH. Thing1 & Thing2.
M- Marriage Date: 7-13-02
N- Number of Siblings: 1 of each, bro & sis, I'm the baby
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges...navel or mandarin
P- Phobias or Fears: the dark
Q- Quote: "I have no hands but yours."
R- Ring Size: dunno
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: everybody!
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I love green beans straight from the can (at room temp).
V- Very Favorite Store: Target
W- Worst Habit: popping my knee
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Ultrasound because you usually get to see cool stuff...like babies. :-)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Tex-Mex
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

Comments