9/11 Flight Crew Memorial

Every year around 9/11, Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine has a homeschool week.  It's just a coincidence, but since we're a hop, skip, and jump from the 9/11 Flight Crew Memorial, I've made a visit each year.  This year I stopped by around 3:30 p.m. on 9/11, and I was pleased to see so many other visitors.  Sadly, my hometown has stopped holding a 9/11 memorial so this is my chance to pay respects not only to the flight crews but to all whose lives were lost that fateful day.

I snapped several pictures with my phone to show my family (they were still at the lodge).  Over the past few years we've been talking to our kids about what happened on 9/11.  We want them to honor the lives lost, we want them to understand the strife, we want them to continue to embrace diversity, and we dream of a peaceful world.
























Comments