On the downhill slide...

...to double digits!

Belle turned 9 AND a half last week, just a few days after Punky's 1/2 birthday.  I love half birthdays because they're definitely not as chaotic!

Her half birthday was a gym day, and Belle was thrilled to spend part of her day flipping at flying.  At pick up time Daddio treated her to a snow cone.  Then we decided to celebrate with dinner at Chili's, and we topped that off with a molten chocolate cake and ice cream.  My 9 and 1/2 year old knows how to pick a yummy dessert!

Because we know she loves to shop, we decided to let her choose her special gift.  She ended up with a couple Lego Friends sets.  I love that Legos inspire creativity & problem solving. She loves that they're fun.  We all win!

I can't believe my precious Belle is almost 10!  Bittersweet!







Comments