Movie Night...in a bottle!

I could use this post to write an "If you give a mouse a cookie..." story.  I let my kids loose on my Pinterest boards (while I watched over their shoulders).  Sunshine had an invite to a birthday sleepover.  They were looking for a gift idea.  And they found it.  So cute, so simple, and Sunshine and I put it together in no time at all.  Have I mentioned my love affair for Pinterest?  Oh, 30 minutes ago?  haha!

Sunshine wrote the how to for this...and I'm also linking to the blog that we found via the pin.

Sunshine's directions for Movie Night in a Bottle:

The first step is to get an empty, 2-liter soda bottle.  With a pair of sharp scissors or a knife, cut open a little trap door.  Stick in some soft tissue paper that goes well with your color scheme.  Add some yummy popcorn and candy on top.  Next, add Tootsie Rolls, Smarties, Nerds, and other small candies around the soda bottle.  Then, wrap a strip of pretty paper around the trap door and stick on a nice label.  Attach a gift card to the movie store to the neck of the bottle with a string or strip of fabric.  There is your movie night in a bottle!


Click to view larger.

Comments