Comments!


Hello, blogosphere!

I love blogging, because it is a great way to connect with family and friends all over the world. I know some people regularly read these blog posts because they've been linked to other places or they've asked for my blog url. And, I know there are people who read the blog because I have a sneaky widget that tracks who comes in. Well, it doesn't tell me who you are, just where you are. Again, I can track some of these because I know only a few people who live in certain places...such as Gilbert, AZ and Saskatchewan. ;)

A couple people have asked me specific questions about our homeschooling life, or how we've changed our lifestyle to be more earth-friendly. I would love to address any specific questions people have, or any interests. Let's face it...we like to see the pics other people post on Facebook and other social media. We love the glimpses into others' lives. We're not nosey, we're curious. Right?

Please feel free to leave a comment now and then and let me know what you think about my post, if you have questions, or if you think I'm insane (somedays I think I am). I really love the feedback...and affirmation that I should continue using this blog. (This is also directed to my awesome hubby!)

Image credit: [Schnutinger]

Comments