Moving like a turtle...

Everything seems to be moving at a turtle's pace around here. Or it was. We are trying to get back into gear. I had surgery 9 days ago and I'm very paranoid about the recovery. I just don't want to mess anything up. But now that I'm starting to feel good, I am working on getting my life, my house, my brain and my mental state organized. Let me tell you, it is a CHORE!

I have decided to implement some new ideas and organizational tools. My plan is to post some things here on my blog for 2 purposes:
1-accountability
b-accountability

With homeschooling, a traveling non-stop husband, and two kids with a schedule, I really need to get my ducks in a row.

I am working on getting a cleaning schedule, laundry schedule, master grocery lists, phone contacts, etc. I will post about this process as often as it warrants. Hopefully I can organize, streamline, and eliminate stress during this process. Let me know if you have tips, suggestions, ideas, etc. I have done this before...time to do it again...and, uh, stick with it this time!!

Comments