This pilgrim is thankful...




Your Pilgrim Name Is...



Esther Warren



I feel so truly blessed and am thankful to God for all that he has given to me. My friends, family and environment contribute to that in so many ways. I can see all that I have to be thankful for. It makes me sad that we don't focus on our blessings throughout the year as much as we should. I am going to add this to my "to do" list in my attempt to become a better wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend. I need to focus on finding joy, appreciating the blessings in my life instead of focusing on the negative, or letting the negative things bring me down. I'm challenging myself in "public" on this blog, will you be my accountability partner?

I am thankful for the blessings in my life, especially my loving and faithful husband, my beautiful children, and my family who loves me unconditionally.

Comments