Twitter!

So in the midst of my night of insomnia, I decided to play around on the computer a bit. See, I made the mistake of letting Houdini sleep in my room last night. And he climbs allllll over! And he refuses to allow room for rolling over. Or breathing. Or moving at all. He must have as much of his body touching the human he is sleeping with as he possibly can. And it is IMPOSSIBLE for the human to sleep. So I learned the hard way. Until I kicked him out about 5 a.m.

At some point in the middle of the night I decided to check out Twitter. And I signed up. Does that mean I'm a Twit? A Twitee? A Twitterer? Someone please help me answer this question. Oh, wait. Am I a Tweeter?? UGH! HELuP!

If you want to check out "up to the minute" updates on my thrilling life, my username is Desert_Mom. And I will tell you now...my Twitting will not be as frequent as others. Because my life, at least at the present, isn't all that exciting. For example, later today I might TWEET that I'm going to church. And I know that excites you deeply. On that note, I'm off to clean the hermit crab house. Hey, I know...THRILLING!

Comments

Dylan said…
cool, i dont know what twitter does.