Nikki-ology

I have nothing creative for today...so I borrowed this idea. I mean, can you possibly know too much about me?? And don't we all love to talk about ourselves???


MOUTH​OLOGY​

What is your salad dressing of choic​e? ​Ranch

What is your favorite fast food restaurant​? Jack in the Box

What is your favorite sit-​down restaurant​?​ Hmmm...haven't really found one here. But in my old stompin' grounds it was The Garlic Press.

What are your pizza​ toppings of choice?​ cheese, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, canadian bacon (uh, isn't that just ham?)

What do you like to put on your toast​? Mmmm...pom poms!

TECHNOLOGY​

What is your wallpaper on your computer?​ Thing2

What is your wallpaper on your cell phone​?​ The Things at Steak N Shake

BIOLO​GY

Are you right​-​handed or left-​handed? ​Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?​ Um, a kid? A mole that came back b/c its my beauty mark. teehee

What is the last heavy ​item you lifted?​ our fire safe

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?​ Nope!

BULL[​CRAP]​OLOGY

​If it were possible, would ​you want to know the day you were going to die? No, I don't really think so.

If you could​ change your name, what would you change it to? Well, for the people who say my name is a stripper name, yeah I'd change it. But I have no idea what I'd change it to.

What color​/​s looks good on you? Black because its slimming. ROFLM[hiney]O!

Have you ever swall​owed a non-​food item by mistake? I'm sure, but I wish not.

Have you ever saved​ someone'​s life?​ Not that I'm aware!

DAREOLOGY

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $​200,​000? No...that'd be weird.

Would you never blog again for $​50,​000? Could we call it an online journal?

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $​1000?​ Seriously? Bring it on. :-)

Would you, without fear of punishment​, take a human life for $​1,​000,​000?​ ABSOLUTELY 100% NO!

DUMBOLOGY

What is in your left pocket?​ Maybe a little pocket lint

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house​?​ hardwood, carpet and tile...oh, and that little bit of linoleum in the laundry room. ugh!

Could you live with roommates?​ I already do...and they drive me BONKERS!

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? A bunch...about 10 I think.

Last time you had a run-​in with the cops?​ Um....its been a while, knocking on wood...

What do you want to be when you grow up? A food tester

LASTO​LOGY

Last Friend you talke​d to? on the phone? my kick-[booty] sister

Last person who called you? my kick-[booty] sister

Person you hugged?​ DH

FAVORITOLOGY

Number? ​13

Season? ​Fall!!! (come on FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!)

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone?​ Not really...

Mood?​ Happy. The shrimp is marinating, the kids are outside playing with DH, and I'm chillin'. Going to visit Camilla the Cat tomorrow for possible adoption, having a cookout with an old friend on Monday...haven't seen her in 6 years. Going to be a GREAT weekend overall!

Listening to? One Tree Hill on t.v.

Watching? uh, the computer screen?

Worrying about​? $$ for my trip to France

RANDOMOLOGY

First​ place​ you went this am? Potty

What can you not wait to do? Go to Paris!

What'​s the last movie​ you saw? Um...Baby Moma?

Do you smile often​?​ I hope so!

Are you a friendly person?​ I try!

Comments