Let's get with it!

Here I am!!!! Back in the blogosphere. I'm ready to blog with a vengeance. I need a place to document what we're doing, and I like the idea of someday being able to print my blog. It's easier for me to type than to write, and it's easy to post a few pictures of the highlights and then keep moving on. So, what better time to re-start my blogging life than the first of school? It's not like I have anything else to do. Or, maybe this is just another means of procrastination.

We just rearranged our classroom and turned it into our family room. It is still a work in progress, but I hope we can finish it tomorrow. We are still adding seating but I'd like to get it to our new normal and deal with a new couch arrangement later. Right now it looks like we just moved into this house, with boxes of DVDs and videos stacked in the corner.

Since our classroom disappeared, we decided to turn our old family room into a library. I love it! Everything is out of the garage and at my fingertips. Now, the challenge will be keeping it clean and organized. It is in the center of our home so if it's unkept it will make me grumpy! Maybe that will be the motivation my kids need to tidy up after their projects. Yeah, we'll see!



Comments