Shrimp in Love Pasta

No menu planning this week, its a crazy one. I was gone all day yesterday as a volunteer at an Ike evacuee shelter, and will be gone all day tomorrow. My sweet husband is stepping up around the house (as if he doesn't help so much already) and making my life easier. I am posting a recipe today so I can link to a friend's Tasty Tuesday blog entry.

I borrowed this recipe from the Kraft website last Valentine's day...it quickly became a family favorite. I must confess, I use extra cream cheese and add some garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 oz. linguine, uncooked
1 cup cleaned medium fresh shrimp
2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
1/2 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
1-1/2 cups torn cleaned spinach


Cook linguine as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is well blended.
Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach; toss lightly. Stir in shrimp mixture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing! I love most any pasta--too much! :)
I also really enjoyed your "about me" comment regarding being a SAHM, not just a housekeeper. . . right on!
Mandy said…
Sounds really yummy!